Sara Lui 呂綺華
My mission in providing counselling service is to help the clients to embrace the uniqueness of themselves. Since my registration as a social worker since 2012, I have been providing counselling services in Hong Kong, specializing in play therapy and narrative therapy. I enjoy working with children, family, and youth. In my years of practice, I am convinced that a happy and healthy childhood is the best healing medicine for your life journey. Up to now, I have earned over 4,000 clinical practices in children and youth psychotherapy in kindergarten, primary school and secondary school and provided clinical services for 400 clients who have various difficulties including emotional difficulties, behaviour problems, mental challenges, special needs as well as traumatic issues.
I am living with my husband and an adorable dog. I am fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Issues related to children and youth who are facing various challenges such as anxiety, selective mutism, behavioural issues, special learning needs (SEN), e.g, Autisms, etc.
- Parent counselling
- Life and Death Education
- Career Orientation
- Animal grief counselling
- Master of Social Sciences (Counselling)
- Certificate in Narrative Therapy Training
- Certificate in Play Therapy Training
- Certificate Counselling Course on Satir Model